Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
This course leads to careers in commercial hairdressing.
Learn how to advise and consult clients and promote services and products. The course includes:
• Advising and consulting clients
• Shampooing/conditioning hair and scalp
• Styling hair using drying and setting techniques
• Permanent waving and neutralising hair
• Colour and Lightening Hair
• Cutting and long hairdressing
• Promoting services and products
• Work experience
We will also help you achieve a Grade C/4 in GCSE in English and maths, if you don’t have these yet. You will also need to buy specialist equipment and clothing.