Ashford College is giving ten lucky winners the chance to take part in a workshop with our very own snowdog artist!
Many of you will have seen our lovely snowdog, 'Made in Ash-hound',
standing proudly outside the front of our building as part of the fantastic community art trail, "Snowdogs Discover Ashford". You can read more about the Snowdog trail here
To take part in our competition, all you need to do is take a selfie with Made in Ash-hound outside the College, share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us and using #madeinashhound! Full terms and conditions below.
- This competition is being run by the Hadlow Group, in association with West Kent and Ashford College.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Hadlow Group or Ashford College.
- To enter the competition, you must share your selfie, featuring you and the snowdog outside Ashford College, on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You must tag Ashford College in your post. You should also "like" and "share" our page.
- Please keep photos fun and decent, any indecent images will be removed and reported.
- There will be 10 winners overall.
- The winners will be announced on the Ashford College social media pages on Monday 19th November 2019.
- The entries will be judged by Ashford College.
- Judges’ decision is final.
- The winners will be invited to a workshop run by the snowdog artist, to design their own snowdog. Winners will be contacted to arrange attendance.
- The opening date for this competition is Monday 10th September 2018.
- The closing date for entry into this competition is Friday 16th November 2018 at 23:59 GMT.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.